Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Panda Birthday, II

      Here's the second birthday card featuring a Panda for the birthday party shared between my SIL and her granddaughter, as I promised you yesterday.  This is the one for my SIL.  

     Again, I started with a pre-colored, clip art image which I cut with a Tonic Studios die, and matted it in white.  The plaid dp came from a Lawn Fawn stack and the bow is one of my hand-sewn, signature bows, dyed with a ProMarker and with a pearl sewn on.

     There is an outside sentiment which I printed myself, and an inside sentiment which ties in with the outside sentiment.  It came from Beccy's Place and I know my sister-in-law will love it!  :-D



     Challenges:
Worldwide Crafters ...

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really sweet panda image! It's so detailed and beautifully done with the flowers! I'm sure your SIL will love it for sure! Super cute card!

Barbara said...

I quick and easy card and I love the inside sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - love the panda thanks for sharing!

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Diane said...

Very pretty and cute image!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Double D!
Diane BB DT and DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Donna Walls said...

This Panda's face is just precious! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling, darling panda, Connie! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Samantha said...

He's so cute!! I love the green and pink together. Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge