Sunday, May 14, 2023

Puddle Jumping

      A new challenge is starting over at FarmQuest and our theme this time is "Rain Gear."  Of course, it must always have that farm/country feel to it.  As soon as I read the theme, I knew it was time to dig out one of my House Mouse stamps.  I adore this stamp and will find any excuse to use it, including "Don't rain on my parade" days.  :-D

     This time, I used my ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with a stitched die from Cuts.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The sky blue CS I used for the background was embossed with my Linen folder before attaching it to the card front, just for a touch of texture.   I grabbed one of my white, hand-sewn, signature bows from the stash, 'dyed' it with a marker, and added a sequin before gluing it to the card.

     Pretty CAS, plus nice and flat for mailing.


     Challenges:
Simon Says (Rainy Days and Mondays)

     That's it for FarmQuest this fortnight.  Come play with us, won't you?  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What fun, I love adorable card.
Faith x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such an adorable image and so perfect for your theme. I love your custom dyed bow, and the wonderful texture on your background. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Connie! I love your adorable card, and I love those House Mouse images. Thank you for joining our Add Some Texture challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and enjoy your day. Lori - DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness these guys are too stinkin' cute! I love it with your wonderful coloring! Perfect idea for the challenge!

Jane Savage said...

Super fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Adorable card, Thank you for your participation to the challenge of The Paper Shelter, hope to see you again!

Iza DT x

Pat K said...

Great sentiment on this lovely HM card...love it. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Lena said...

Those lil guys are having way too much fun :-) Such a cute image. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs,
Lena - DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.