Friday, May 12, 2023

May Flowers

      It's Friday and you know what that means - another new challenge at Crafty Catz!  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we also offer an OPTIONAL twist if you choose to use it.  The twist this week is "Use Ribbon, Lace, or Twine."  Our sponsor is the delightful All Dressed Up and they generously provided us with images to use.  I decided on "Watering Time" but reversed the image before printing it.

     I used my ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with an Unbranded die.  That frame is so delicate, I think it looks like lace.  :-D  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die, deliberately set on an angle.  The background paper came from the scrap basket and I think it was originally in a Lawn Fawn stack.  Finally, I wrapped sheer ribbon around the front of the card and tied a triple-loop bow with it, using my bow maker.


     Challenges:

     Won't you come play along in our challenge this week?  If you don't want to fuss with ribbon or lace or twine, feel free to just enter under the Anything Goes theme.  Who knows, you just might win digis from All Dressed Up.  :-D  

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie   

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous summer card love the die cut that you have set the image in Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty image, lovely design- love that beautiful lace -edged die cut, it frames the image perfectly.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! I LOve how you've framed this sweet image. This die is so delicate and pretty. LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

A very pretty card Connie, lovely image and the frame is so sweet.xx

N-Eva said...

Very cute and beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling image and feminine card Connie, a lovely frame too.
Faith x

tilly said...

what pretty colours and such a sweet little girl, xx

Doris P. said...

So cute! I like this little girl. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.