Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Kitchen Curator

      This card has one of those images which I exchanged at a group or which was sent to me by someone and, unfortunately, I have nothing telling me the artist's name.  There's a notation on the back (not my handwriting) which says, "Mrs Beat Em" and I take that to be the name of the stamp.  Whether it is or not, it's a great title!

     I'm sending this card to one of my granddaughters-in-law for her Mother's Day card.  I think she'll get a giggle out of it.  

     I colored the image with my Sanjoki markers, and cut it with a scalloped Sizzix die.  The round frame was cut with a QuicKutz die and I cut it from some chunky glitter paper from a DCWV stack.  The dp is from Paper House and the sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  No embellishments because I wanted it flat for mailing, besides which the glitter paper was embellishment enough.  :-D


     Challenges:
Word Art Weds

     Wishing you all a wonderful day and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Connie. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Connie! I would NOT want to get into this woman's way! LOL Your colors are cute. Think of how strong she is to carry around all those cooking utensils! Fun card! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jane Savage said...

Lovely colouring on this super fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is hilarious, and so true! Good to see you again NC. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Ella's Design said...

Fabulous image and great paper choice for this fun card, Connie...
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

A great charming card with a lovey image. Thank ypu for playing along with my "Layer it up!" challenge over at Passion for Markers.
Love n hugs
Marie

Jan Mahew said...

Fun card, Connie! Thank you for sharing your home spun creation with us at Jan's DIgi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Anne Fenton said...

Such an adorable card Connie. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.