Thursday, October 17, 2024

Boiled Spider w Peas & Carrots

      I just had to share this card today which features another of the silly spiders (creatures I despise IRL) from Zigi Designs and which is going to the dietician at our local senior center.  She's the one in charge of menu planning and she supervises the entire kitchen staff.  Fortunately, she has a tremendous sense of humor and I know she'll love it!

     The sentiment came out of my head when I wads thinking about a card for her and this spider dipping himself in the boiling cauldron lent itself well to the spirit of this card.  The image was cut with a Cottage Cutz die and I put the background together with paper scraps left over from a Recollections Halloween stack.  I printed and cut the sentiment with a small Tonic Studios die.


     Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

No comments: