Wednesday, October 16, 2024

If the Shoe Fits ...

      One more Halloween card which is another collaboration between my sis-in-law's coloring and my card making.  Everything I used on the card today came from my stash - no new products, not even the image!  I think this is an old Bugaboo Stamps image but I printed it so long ago that I can't really remember.  I found it in a file folder of things waiting to be colored.  I miss Bugboo!  :-(

     Colored with Ohuhu markers (with a salute to Pink for October Breast Cancer Awareness), cut with a Tonic Studios die, and inked on the edges with a black stamp pad.  I used black glitter CS on the card front and layered on the image, adhering it with double stick tape and a bit of craft glue to make sure it was secure.  I find that even the stickiest of double sided tapes doesn't always hold on glitter paper.

      I decided that the glitter was spectacular enough so went without any embellishments, just a CAS style card.


     Challenges:
Try It on Tuesday

     That's it for today.  Maybe another post tomorrow depending on how much I get done today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

No comments: