Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Hansel & Gretel's Fat Old Witch

      I found a whole coloring book of ridiculous witches, called "Fat Old Witches" and I was laughing so hard as I went through them, I simply had to buy the entire book of them.  When I saw the expression on the face of this particular witch, I immediately thought of the double sentiment about Hansel and Gretel.  The company selling the set is called LovelyJPG.

     This one is pre-colored.  I was so excited about using it right away, I didn't even take the time to print it in grayscale to color it myself.  I will do that with some of the others but for now, I wanted to post this as soon as possible.  lol

     I cut the image with a QuicKutz die and rounded the corners with a Fiskars punch.  I inked the edges with a black ink pad.  I found scraps of two Halloween papers from a Recollections stack and used them for the background.  The sentiments were printed and cut with an Avery Elle die, then matted with black glitter CS scraps.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie    

No comments: