Tuesday, February 6, 2024

King of the World?

      It's time to start our next challenge over at FarmQuest General Store where the theme is always "Anything Farm/Country Goes."  We are sponsored again by QKR Stampede and the prize for the winner is 3 images, the ones used by the DT on their inspiration cards.  This challenge runs from February 7 through March 5, and our next challenge begins of the 7th of March.

     I made a birthday card with the "Pig Stack" image.  What's more 'farm' than a pen filled with pigs?  :-D  I colored the image with my Sanjoki alcohol markers, then cut it with one of my oldest rectangular dies from an old Spellbinders set.  I cut a bit of DCWV paper for the background, which reminded me of a calico print design, also giving more of a country feel to the card.  The sentiment was printed and cut with a die from Tonic Studios.


     Challenges:

     Be sure to check out the FarmQuest General Store blog to see the other two QKR Stampede images, then come play with us.  We love seeing what you create and you could be a winner of some really cute and delightful images!  

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Connie, oh my gosh, this cracked me up! I love pigs! Thank nyou for sharing at PIP.
Karen, DT

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card! That pile of pigs is hilarious! Thanks so much for entering your fun card into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This card just always makes me want to squeal with the delight every time I see it!!!! --Becca