Saturday, February 3, 2024

Love Letter Gnome

     Our latest challenge is starting today over at 613 Avenue Create and our theme this month is Anything Goes with an optional theme of  "Love Letters" (make the letters in the sentiment the focus.)  What could be more perfect for February?

     I found some really cute gnome images at Serene Dove which does delightful clip art images.  I printed this one in very light gray scale, then colored it with Sanjoki markers.  I cut the image with a die from Spellbinders and double-embossed the edges.  I found a piece of dp from a Hobby Lobby pad in my basket, trimmed it to fit the card front, and used scraps from the trimming to make the 'bow.'  I cut two slits in the card front and slipped the folded bow into them.  The edges of the bow were inked before I slipped it into the slits, just to make it stand out from the background paper.


     Challenges:

     Make a Valentine and come play in our challenge this month.  We'd love to see what you create.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Sue said...

Such a sweet card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays