Monday, February 27, 2023

Pig Out on Your Birthday !

      Today's card is my DT project for FarmQuest and our theme this fortnight is "Troughs, Crates, or Buckets."  They can be metal or wood as long as they are one of those things and reflect the "farm country" requirement for all of our challenges.

     I used a fun image from Angie's Digital Stamps and it's one I've had for a long, looong time.  I don't even know if Angie's shop is still open.  The barnyard pig just looks so happy munching his way through the full trough and I thought he'd make a great birthday card.  :-D  The image was colored with water color paints, then cut with a Sizzix scalloped circle die.  The frame was cut with another die from that same set, a size larger.

     I printed the sentiment and cut it with an Avery Elle die, then I used a ProMarker to ink the edges of it.  The flowers with gem centers are from Petaloo and I thought they gave a nice finishing touch to the card.


     Challenges:
Outlawz Thurs (middle row)

     I hope we're going to see you playing along in our challenge.  Dig out those tub, trough, or bucket images, add a few things to emphasize the 'farm' or 'country' quality, and come enter our challenge.  It runs until March 13 so you have plenty of time.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'll have to check my stamps and see what I have that I could enter the fun challenge with. Love your little pig - he's filling up that tummy! Cute, cute card!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute image NC! Love the sentiment you've used with him too! Looks like a fun take for the challenge! Adorable card!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Christin said...

It's so funny and lovely! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin