Monday, February 6, 2023

Banner Heart

      My card today was really quick to put together.  I used one of the images by Jan's Digi Stamps, from their Valentine Wishes set.  I printed the image in black and white, then colored the entire thing  with red ProMarker.  

     I cut the image with a Gina Marie die, perfect with the little 'quads' of hearts all around the edges.  I used a scrap of Recollections dp for the background and simply by added the image piece on top.  Voila' - done in less than 15 minutes!


       Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

We must be on the same wave length - sorta! I also used one of Jan's images but I skipped right over Valentines and went straight to Easter for my post today! I LOVE your Valentine card - so pretty and really like the delicate framing too.
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Doesn't that image look completely different done all in red, Connie? Looks wonderful paired with your pretty background and lacy die cut! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jan Mahew said...

Flattering Floury of hearts, Connie! Thank you for showcasing "Valentine Wishes" on your romantic creation and sharing it with others.
Hugs,
Jan