Monday, February 13, 2023

Empty without You

     It's time for another new challenge over at FarmQuest and our theme is all about Mason Jars!  I found this image in my collection of digital images and I suspect it's an old Doodle Pantry image but I'm not totally sure about that.  Doodle Pantry closed a few years back so there's no way for me to pop over to their store and check it out.  

     I colored the jar with ProMarkers and metallic gel pens, then fussy cut it with scissors.  I printed the sentiment, fussy cut it, and added it to the tag (which is part of the image.)  I mounted those onto a deep blue card base.  The tiny hearts were cut with Memory Box dies and added to give it a touch of love since this is Valentine's Day!  :-D


     Challenges:
Outside the Box (Memory Box heart dies)

     I hope you'll come and play with us at FarmQuest.  The challenge runs until the 28th of February so you have a full two weeks to enter something which fits the Mason Jar theme.  
    
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is such a cute idea for the empty mason jar! I love the tag sentiment with it! I totally forgot about Doodlebug Pantry! Blast from the past for sure! Such a creative card!

Anne Fenton said...

OMGosh Nana Connie, your card is wonderful, I love it!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This made my eyes water. What an amazing and beautiful card Connie.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Awe this card pulls at the heart strings. What a sweet card to send to anyone you miss.

Nora Noll said...

This is so clever!!! I LOVE the jar and that sentiment ROCKS!!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
CIC DT

Andreja said...

Čudovito voščilnico si naredila :-))
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

Ne-Ja said...

Great CAS masom jar for your love on. Thank you for participation in CRAFT-alnica, where I'm a GDT for this challenge.

Greetings from Slovenia,
Jerneja

Kim said...

What a great sentiment paired with a jar. The little hearts are just too cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.