Sunday, April 4, 2021

Singing in the Spring Rain

      Let's start by saying Happy Easter to all who celebrate it !

    My card today has nothing to do with Easter but it is a celebration of spring.  The image is from  House Mouse, of course - nobody who has ever used a House Mouse stamp could miss that.  :-D  

      Do you like my new hologram CS from Lawn Fawn?  It was part of my latest shopping trip over there. 


Colored w ProMarkers (my fav coloring medium)
Glitter gel ink added to raindrops
Image & frame cut w Tonic Studios dies
Frame is hologram CS from Lawn Fawn
Card base is metallic CS from stash
Sentiment cut w Avery Elle die

     Challenges:
Double Trouble (2 out of 3)
Lawn Fanatics (Song: Singing in the Rain)
TTCRD

     That's all for now but I'll have a DT post late tonight and another one a couple of hours later so be sure to check back first thing in your morning.  I don't expect you to set an alarm to get up at midnight and have a peek at my blog.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Sue said...

YES, I love the background paper. And the super sweet stamp colored up beautifully too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Alyson Mayo said...

I love that image - the three of them under the flower is precious! Great colouring as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Sweet image, great coloring, and I do love that background paper! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

Gab said...

Really cute card!

April said...

Such a cute card! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great coloring, love house mouse images and this one is adorable...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Connie :-) the mousie image is so sweet and I love the holographic paper! it looks amazing!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Joy Wilson said...

I love these sweet critters! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!  I hope to see you in the next one! 
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Digi Choosday DT

Suze said...

Beautiful card NC. I bet it looks even better in real life as holograph paper doesn't photograph that realistic!

Bunny said...

The card is beautifully colored and I do love that hologram card stock. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so beautiful NanaConnie

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member