Thursday, April 1, 2021

Foxy Elsa

      Here we are in  April and I'm not fooling when I say it's time for the next challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, where our theme is always "Anything Goes with a Critter."  We are sponsored this month by SheepSki Designs and they generously provided images for the DT to use.  I used a cute little fox called "Elsa."

     I've managed to get cards done for 3 of my DTs, which you'll see posted this upcoming week but it still takes me a day or two to get one card made.  Sitting up to do the coloring is the most time consuming and I find that my attention drifts and I tend to call it 'finished' before I add all the shading and highlighting I normally would do.  I think it's because I'm afraid I'll take too long and miss the deadline, and I just want to get on to the actual card making part of it.  So, be patient with me and my coloring will get back to my usual painstaking detail.  


Colored with watercolor pencils & ProMarkers
Cut w Sizzix die
Scraps of dp from my stash - 1 cut w Sizzix die
Grosgrain ribbon from my stash
Hand-tied bow

     Challenges:

    Come play with us this month and don't forget to visit the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies blog to see what everyone else has done with SheepSki Designs images for this challenge.  Happy Crafting   NanaConnie

14 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your colouring and card is wonderful Connie and I admire you not feeling well and still doing your commitments.
Hugs
Faith x

brenda said...

A great design with the focal Fox image, thanks so much for joining in our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Melanie R said...

What a cute little fellow, Connie! Nice layout and patterned paper, and beautifully colored, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #80. -- Melanie R (DT)

Donna Walls said...

It's so good to see you gaining strength Nana! You're coloring looks great and I love your intrepretation of the Inspiration Photo at Inspiration Station. Please come back and play again soon! Donna, DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nana, Elsa looks quite happy with her coloring and the fur looks so fluffy and dimensional... great job and love the background papers used. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Dare.

Kellianne said...

I think your coloring looks fantastic! And I love foxes. What a cute little guy. Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

Donna Scholz said...

What a cute card, Connie! Love all the details you included when you colored the fox! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Double Trouble for our "anything goes" challenge!!! -Donna

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! It's so good seeing you back in action, and I hope soon you will be feeling better. We received our second Moderna covid vaccine yesterday. At least it will offer a tiny bit of protection. As for your coloring, I would be ecstatic if my critter coloring came out that good! It's amazing! And now for my other hat: Thanks for sharing your project to Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope to see you in future challenges as well.
Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
Donna Ellis
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Karen Page said...

I think its gorgeous and it makes my heart happy to see you back in my inbox! Getting better is far more important than elaborate coloring, so try to be easy on yourself, friend.

Mummylade said...

Adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Sueb said...

Hello,
What a fabulous card. I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the Craft Challenge. Blogger.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue Craft DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

Carole Pollard said...

Great card thanks for joining Sheepski Designs Challenge Carole x Design Team