Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Spring Bunny

      It's time for the second challenge this month at QKR Stampede and I'm still celebrating springtime!   It's been 7 weeks since I was hospitalized with COVID-19 pneumonia (and sick 10 days before the hospital) and I'm slowly improving (excruciatingly slow, I might add.)  Still on oxygen and I take lots of rest breaks (and a couple of naps) each day but I'm doing my own cooking and can even wash my dishes by myself.  I can even shower without assistance!  lol

     I'm not up to jaunts outside yet but when I look out my windows, I see signs of spring everywhere!   Daffodils are blooming in the garden and it's past time for the vegetables to have been planted but I may have to just skip that this year.  But my card, featuring "Bunny with Flowers" from our sister company, Eureka Stamps, is perfect for a delightful spring card!


My color combo was inspired by the photo at Time Out.

Colored w ProMarkers
Cut w Spellbinders die
Card front embossed w "Linen" EF
Sheer ribbon (RRR)
Fabric flowers

     Challenges:

     Come play with us; the challenge runs until the last day in April and our theme is always "Anything Goes."  We love being inspired by you.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful and beautiful card Connie. Good to hear you're still "resting".
Hugs
Faith x

Furrbster said...

What a delightful card and I am glad to hear you are slowly starting to feel more able to do things.

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Suze said...

Delightful spring card NanaConnie. I didn't get a card finished for the first half of the month so hopefully I can get it into the second half of the month challenge!
Glad to hear you are still on the improve. It must be really lovely looking at all the signs of spring even if you can't get amongst them. We are heading into winter here so the only flowers that are around at the moment are weeds.

Bunny said...

This is a sweet card.

Glad to hear that you are improving. Don't over do. [Bunny]

Heather said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend even if it does seem to be a slow improvement. This card is adorable! Such a sweet little bunny and I love the color! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card. Glad to hear that you are slowly getting better. Hang in there you will be back to normal soon.

Nunzia Carusio said...

I love your card design too much. Cute image well coloured! Many thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
×
Nunzia

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Laurie Unger said...

Ah, what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing this over at THTSB.

Patti J said...

So glad you are improving! Here, we put our feet on the floor each morning. If everything works, we call it a WIN! Here's hoping you feel 100% better very soon. Your spring creation is so sweet! I love that sweet bunny! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a pretty teal card, and a darling image. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge. I am truly grateful.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Glittered Paws said...

Sounds like the Covid got you good (well really bad) but just take it one day at a time until you feel 100%. This spring bunny is so cute, great card for our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built. Enjoy spring out you window until you can get out and about again.

Jane said...

Fab bunny, so cute! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nonni said...

So cute! I love the bouquet of flowers and the whole image is so very cute, it really pops from the blue background. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Shona Chambers said...

OMG this bunny is so adorable and has the cutest look on his face! Your colouring of him is fantastic and all those blues go so perfectly with the challenge photo. I especially love those blue flowers, such a gorgeous embellishment. Very happy you shared this card with us at TIME OUT!

Margo said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
Greetz
Margo DT

Beverley said...

Simply adorable. Thanks for joining on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev x

Izzy Scrap said...

This bunny is so cute ! Love the bouquet of flowers with the pink blossom, so beautiful with this blue background. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.