Friday, June 7, 2019

My Ink Runneth

     Good Friday Morning!  It's a wonderful day to start a new weekly challenge over at QKR Stampede and our theme is always Anything Goes.  On my card today, I used a stamp any crafter will understand - Running Ink.


     I used the following:
Multiple shapes - square, oval, circle, rectangle
ProMarkers
QuicKutz dies
Spellbinders die
Scraps
Bleached CS

     Challenges:
Colour Crazy
Crafter's Castle
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Friends
Creative Fingers
I {heart} ProMarkers
Lemon Shortbread
Scrappy Land
Sparkles Monthly
Word Art Weds.

     Hope you'll come and play with us this week.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card Connie, it made me chuckle to see the ink running :) Gorgeous colour too I see. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee! This is how I feel in my stamp room!! :) Love the colors and really cute design!! Have a great weekend!! HUGS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hahahahaha another great fun card from you Connie, AND your colours too, can't ask for more.
Faith x

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card. I know just what it feels like to have running ink. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

jimlynn said...

I understand completely as I usually have ink all over everything when making a card. Love your cute and fun card Connie.
Lynn

Basslady said...

this is so hilarious!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

The Craft Princess said...

LOL cute card....well done! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Men/Boys’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely funny creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Monica C. said...

This made me laugh! That is such a literal take on it. I wish it still stayed so non-messy when it runs here!!!
Hugs Monica