Friday, June 28, 2019

Lupin and Butterflies

     It's a great Friday morning and we're starting a new weekly challenge at QKR Stampede today.  My card features a stamp from our sister store, Eureka Stamps, called "Dear Friend."  The sentiment is included as part of the image making it perfect for a quick and easy card.  In addition, all the CS used were mere scraps that I put to work instead of letting it end up in the trash, including the piece for the image.


I chose the greens, purple, and lilac from the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Colored with ProMarkers
Cut with QuicKutz die, out-of-the-box
Matted with deep purple CS, distressed edges
Butterfly die from Spellbinders
Heat Embossed w clear EP + glitter

     Challenges:
Angie's Digi Stamps
Butterfly (Hunter Green, Heliotrope & Heat Embossing)
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Crafting from the Heart
Creative Fingers
Get Creative
Outlawz PAM
Stamping Sensations

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

karin said...

Great card!
Karin

Jo said...

Beautiful....a lovely image xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, we have a fair few lupins in our garden. Yesterday I picked a big bowl of strawberries we grow in the garden and they were delicious.
Hugs
Linda xxx

CaroleAnn said...

Love your card, and I like how you shadowed your image - makes it seem 3D. Color combo is great too!
I have to tell you each time I visit you, I have to laugh at your header with the kitten peeking out! I love cats and I can see by your fur babies you do too! Have a great week.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great colors chosen for your floral and butterflies. Nice layout and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, love that butterfly too.
Faith x

CatScrapbooking said...

Beautiful card! I love the lupines! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

brenda said...

Lovely vibrant shades of purple on your pretty floral card, many thanks for joining in with our June theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card. I especially like the embossed butterfly. Thank you for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

Very pretty card, love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A lovely colourful creation for our true colours challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck

Hannapanna said...

This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Alyson Mayo said...

You chose my favourite colours from the palette! This is gorgeous - love the flowers and the design of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Melanie R said...

Lovely card, Connie! Such a great use of the colors. The purple hues work perfectly for the Lupines. Thank you for playing along at Color Dare #349.