Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Thinking of You

     I think this is my first, or maybe second, time using an image from All Dressed Up and I think she's just as cute as a bug!


I started with the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday
even though I missed the deadline for their challenge.


     I used ProMarkers to color the image and cut it with a die from QuicKutz.  The small, red, hexagon was also cut with another die from that same set.  The card front is dry embossed.  The bits of dp are from my scrap basket.  I love the CAS design allowed by that sketch.

     Challenges:
All Dressed Up FB
CARDZ TV
Crafter's Castle
Crafting with Friends
Creative Fingers
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz Festive Friday
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     I hope your week is going well and that you're finding some time to relax in the heat of summer.  My home town is in the midst of a heat wave defined as 3 or more days of temperatures over 100 F.  Not my favorite kind of weather.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

As cute and pretty as can be! Love the way you used that image for the sketch challenge. Great coloring on her too. I love all the All Dressed Up images and you did great on this one.
Stay cool.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is gorgeous and the image so cute! Love the layout too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO adorable and so VERY pretty, love your take on the sketch.
Faith
x

*Vicki* said...

Very sweet image and such a fun take on the sketch!! I love it! :) HUGS

Terri Winske said...

What a great CAS design and a lovely image! It's such a treat seeing your projects in our challenges at PIP Challenges - so glad you joined us this week!

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely that's a very pretty design Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Love and hugs Carole xDesign Team

Lori Kobular said...

What a fun sketch, and I love how your card follows it! That image is adorable!

Vickie Y said...

Cute image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

The Craft Princess said...

You are right....she is just as cute as bug and so is your card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable image... fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenge