Thursday, July 6, 2017

Yummy Summer

     I found another adorable mouse - the paper kind, not the real kind!  :-D  This one can live in my house or my garden any time.  This little Strawberry Mouse is the monthly image from the progressive challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs.  He arrived in my e-mailbox just in time to get colored up and made into a card for one of my pre-scheduled posts this month.


     I colored him with my ProMarkers, then cut him and the frame with scalloped oval dies from Spellbinders.    Both of the papers were in a pile of years-old paper which hadn't seen the light of day in waaaay too long.  They were just crying out to be used and I no longer know who made them.

     The pink ribbon is woven through white lace but somehow got overexposed in the photo so it's a bit hard to see.  IRL, it's a lovely complement to the dp.

     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Creations
Creative Inspirations
Kraftin' Kimmie
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Scrapy Land
Simon Says Stamp

     I hope your week is going well.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is just so adorable Connie, loving the cute mouse and design paper. We have had a bumper crop of strawberries in our garden this year and oh my they are delicious.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the mouse, great colouring Connie and pretty paper. love the card.
Faith
x

*Vicki* said...

He is so darn cute! :) I love your beautfiul papers and layout on this my friend!! HUGS

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is so darling and you colored those strawberries scrumptiously. hugs, Teresa

Donna Ellis said...

Yummy! Do you think your little mousie will share? Darling card, Connie, and beautifully textured in your coloring. I haven't learned how to do that yet. Hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Oh that little mouse is so cute!! and those strawberries look delicious! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

CraftyNatalie said...

So cute. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.

SewPaperPaint said...

What a pretty card! The diagonal sets off this super cute image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapy Land. Hugs, Autumn

Anna-Karin said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT