Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Little Hello

     I'm assuming that little mice would say little "hellos", don't you agree?


I started with the inspiration photo from Lawn Fawnatics
for my colors.  Bright colors are my favorites for anything summer.

     The image is from Toadstool Printables and I colored it with ProMarkers before cutting it with a stitched die from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment was also cut with a Lawn Fawn die but I had to adjust a square die so that it cut a rectangle.  I love being able to use dies in ways they weren't originally designed.

     I inked the edges of the image, then found a scrap of red polka dot dp (Stampin' Up) and adhered it directly to the card front, then layered on the image piece.  A polka dot bow was all I needed to finish this CAS card.

     Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart
Creative Inspirations
Get Creative
I {heart} ProMarkers
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Sweet Stampers
Word Art Weds.

     I'm still on target for doing a card each day for the week-long, Christmas-in-July daily challenges at Catch the Bug so stop back later today for my post about that card.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Connie, this is gorgeous, love the cute mice and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! FABULOUS coloring and shading, Connie, with WONDERFUL color choices. I can definitely see the Lawn Fawnatics colors coming through. I cannot begin to comprehend how you colored those thin little tails without any bleeding or boo-boo's outside the lines! Great shading, my friend. hugs, de

jimlynn said...

LOVE!

Rene said...

Adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Nancy K said...

Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Kuni said...

Such a wonderful card with a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see yoou again.
Hugs
Kuni

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Another great card and beautiful coloring, NC! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Marlene Bonetti said...

Aww, what a cute image! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Hugs Marlene

Daniela said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did a squeal when I saw this, it's Fabulous Connie, beautiful colouring and image.
Faith
x

Angela said...

Your card looks really beautiful and the colors you've used are amazing.Thanks a lot for joining us at our favorite color challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT