Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Cabin

     I'm still filling in when I'm away by posting other Christmas cards I made with images stamped and sent to me by a friend way back in April.  She knew that I was running behind at that point on my New Year's commitment to make 2 cards per month through April and then at least 2 per week through September.  As of April 15, I had made exactly none!  lol  So she dug out her rubber stamps, stamped up 8 or 10 Christmas images, and mailed them to me snail mail.  That made me feel guilty and I got started right away on coloring and making cards with them.


     Once again, when she sent them to me, she gave me no info on who made the stamps so I can't give credit.  Sorry.

     This one is colored with a combination of ProMarkers, Copics, and polychromos pencils.  I cut it with an unbranded die, then mounted it onto metallic green CS.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP.

     Once I finished the coloring, this card came together in 10 minutes.  It's a fast, CAS design which will mail easily.

     Challenges:
City Crafter (Snow)
Color Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments
Crafting from the Heart
Digi Choosday
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
TTCRD
Unicorn

     Enjoy your week and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great friend to help you on your way, and share from her stamp collection! Your colored it beautifully, Connie, and the papers are lovely! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

What a kind hearted friend you have! This is another gorgeous card. I hope you are enjoying the break.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love that scene!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Lucille K said...

Your Christmas card is just Lovely. Thank you for joining us at CCCB :)

Birdie said...

So pretty. What a great friend, wise enough to know what would spur you on! Hope she gets a Christmas card in return😉. Always a pleasure when you join us with a PIP challenge and this week is no exception.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, love the framing of the scene.
Faith
x

crafty said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenges.

kReN said...

Beautiful scene, my friend! Thanks so much for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week. Hope to see you again soon and good luck! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Julie Reed said...

Gorgeous scene, beautifully done,thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Anonymous said...

A Gorgeous card,
Faith

ลาลีกา