Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Cabin

     I'm still filling in when I'm away by posting other Christmas cards I made with images stamped and sent to me by a friend way back in April.  She knew that I was running behind at that point on my New Year's commitment to make 2 cards per month through April and then at least 2 per week through September.  As of April 15, I had made exactly none!  lol  So she dug out her rubber stamps, stamped up 8 or 10 Christmas images, and mailed them to me snail mail.  That made me feel guilty and I got started right away on coloring and making cards with them.


     Once again, when she sent them to me, she gave me no info on who made the stamps so I can't give credit.  Sorry.

     This one is colored with a combination of ProMarkers, Copics, and polychromos pencils.  I cut it with an unbranded die, then mounted it onto metallic green CS.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP.

     Once I finished the coloring, this card came together in 10 minutes.  It's a fast, CAS design which will mail easily.

     Challenges:
City Crafter (Snow)
Color Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments
Crafting from the Heart
Digi Choosday
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
TTCRD
Unicorn

     Enjoy your week and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great friend to help you on your way, and share from her stamp collection! Your colored it beautifully, Connie, and the papers are lovely! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

What a kind hearted friend you have! This is another gorgeous card. I hope you are enjoying the break.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love that scene!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Lucille K said...

Your Christmas card is just Lovely. Thank you for joining us at CCCB :)

Birdie said...

So pretty. What a great friend, wise enough to know what would spur you on! Hope she gets a Christmas card in return😉. Always a pleasure when you join us with a PIP challenge and this week is no exception.

Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, love the framing of the scene.
Faith
x

crafty said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenges.

kReN K said...

Beautiful scene, my friend! Thanks so much for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week. Hope to see you again soon and good luck! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Julie Reed said...

Gorgeous scene, beautifully done,thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

phann son said...

A Gorgeous card,
Faith

ลาลีกา