Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Magical

      We're a third of the way through September and I'm finally getting my card done using the new image for the Progressive Challenge at Moondrea.  She's called Lilly Cinderela and I flipped the image side to side before printing it for coloring.

     Once printed, I colored her with a combination of Ohuhu and Sanjoki alcohol ink markers.  Once I finished that, I die cut her with a Tonic Studios die.  The sentiment was cut with an Avery Elle die.  I chose that single word sentiment because of all the magic associated with Cinderella's Godmother.

     I used a scrap of glitter CS for the background.  You know how hard it is to toss out scraps, even those with holes from precious die cuts?  That's especially true for me with glittery sparkle papers.  Believe it or not, beneath the image piece, there's a hole!  lol  I added the mulberry paper flower as a single embellishment and it seemed to just be a perfect finish to the card.


     Challenges:
Get Creative (Cinderella)

     I now have nearly a dozen Thanksgiving cards and another more-than-a-dozen Halloween cards made and I'll be sharing those with you over the next month or so.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful girl! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy