Sunday, September 8, 2024

Fright Night

      One more Halloween card with images from Beccy's Place.  Each of these spooky cats is a separate image and I merged them before printing so that they became a single image.  

     Although they are silhouette images, I used markers to darken the printed version since it had faded out somewhat during the printing process.  I also colored their eyes green which actually increased the cats' "spookiness."  The sentiment is also from Beccy's.  Both the image and the sentiment were cut with Spellbinders dies.

     The two background papers were left-over scraps, originally from a  Recollections stack.  The spiderwebs are embossed for a bit of texture.


I based my card design on the sketch from Sketch Saturday.

      Challenges:

     That's it for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Beccy said...

The patterned paper you chose is fantastic NanaConnie, love the spooky vibe! The glittery cobweb is especially fabulous. I like how you've coloured the eyes, it definitely makes them look creepier.
Cheers,
Beccy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I wouldn't like to face these spooky cats at night, A super card Connie. x

Larelyn said...

Such a fun card, Connie. Love your sketch interpretation. Thanks for sharing at Sketch Saturday.

Carrianne said...

Spooky cute card! I love the paper and design. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options.