Sunday, September 1, 2024

At the End

      I have a fun card to share with you today which takes a very black and white view of being last in all things.  :-D  The image is one by QKR Stampede, very simply called "Zebra."  

     I printed it and added some subtle shading with Ohuhu markers, my first time using them (and I do like them!)  The image was cut with a Spellbinders die, and I matted it twice with dp from the Midnight Chic paper stack by DCWV.  That stack happens to be rather old.  I bought two of them at least 10 years ago, have used most of the first one, and I cut into two sheets from second stack for this card.  One is the darker frame and the other is the background dp.  I used white CS to frame the image before layering it onto the background.

     The sentiment was printed and cut with a Tonic Studios die.


     Challenges:

     Have a great day and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Taty said...

a very nice and nice card. Thanks for joining The Crafting Challenge Taty x DT

Uschi said...

Great black and white card. The zebra is such a great motif and yours is really a little treasure. I love that sleepy look. Great design paper in the background and the saying really reminds me of a German proverb. It goes something like: The first will be the last.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful zebra card with the current challenge from Do-Al(l) Kreatives.
Hugs Uschi

Carrianne said...

Adorable! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends