Friday, May 31, 2024

Puppy Fetch

      It's Friday!  Hooray!  How about a great way to start off your weekend?  We have a new challenge this morning over at Crafty Catz.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we also offer an OPTIONAL theme for you if you choose to use it.  This challenge that option is "Use Stencils."

      Our sponsor is Dr. Digi and they supplied images for the DT to use.  I chose "Fetching Fido" because I think he's so adorable!  I colored the image with Sanjoki markers, then cut it with a QuicKutz square die.  I used a Fiskars punch to decorate the corners.  The background papers were made using three different stencils on colored paper.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.


    Come play with us.  This challenge runs through June 13 and the next one begins on June 14.  We'd love to see what you create, with or without using a stencil.  

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos