Friday, May 17, 2024

Beach-y Keen

      Welcome to a new Crafty Catz challenge, where our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we also give you the OPTION of using a specific theme.  This time, the optional theme is "Dots and Stripes."  As you can see, I managed to work in the dots and stripes in both the image and the background papers.

     Our sponsor for this challenge is LeAnn's World 101 and I used a cute image called "Annette."  I used Sanjoki markers to color her, adding the polka dots to her bathing suit with a white gel pen.  The image was cut with a Tonic Studios die, then I inked the edges.  I printed the sentiment and cut it with an Avery Elle die.  

     Both the polka dot and striped papers came from an old DCWV stack.  I added a little enamel dot (Sweet Dots) to the scrunchie around her pony tail.  Sweet and easy card.


Colors from the challenge at My Favorite Things.
     Challenges:

    I hope we see you playing with us sometime over the next 2 weeks.   You could win some great images from LeAnn's World 101!  Remember, it's "Anything Goes" unless you decide to use the option of Dots & Stripes.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderfully colourful card the papers are just right

Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anet's Crafting said...

A beautiful card. Love the pretty designer paper let the image pop. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet little gal. I love your coloring and your card design is just great. Lots of fabulous work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Brenda said...

This is such a bright, happy card. Love the papers you have chosen for her. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Billie A said...

So cute. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner