Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Tulips for a Birthday

      Today I'm using an image from the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz and I've printed three of them in adjusted sizes.  I colored the tulips with my Sanjoki markers, then fussy cut them with scissors.  I stacked them together and added a few bits of dimensional dots.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.

     I found two scraps of CS and embossed each of them with my Linen EF.  I loved the way the tulips took center stage and decided not to add any other embellishments because I didn't want to detract from them.


I was inspired by the sketch at My Favorite Things.

     Challenges:
(The) Crafting ...
Outlawz Tuesday
Triple B

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I agree, allowing these pretty Tulips to take center stage was a wise choice. Love the simple sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenges
The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog

Sandra said...

Love this NanaConnie!!! And wow, you are fast!!
Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!

Uschi said...

Great tulips and beautiful colors. It was really a good decision to let the pretty flowers shine and to forego any decoration. I love the green colored and beautifully embossed background. Thank you for taking part in the current challenge of Do-Al(l) Kreatives.
Hugs, Uschi

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your spring tulips, Connie - gorgeous colors!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!