Sunday, October 23, 2022

Witches' Brooms

      Today's Halloween card makes the sentiment the focal point.  I love the way this laid out.  It was done on orange paper and I received it through my crafts exchange group, where we all mail images or die cuts to everyone, then email everyone a photo of our finished creation.  The group exchanged a dozen images/cuts for October and most of those were Halloween related with a few fall/harvest images. 

     I made the purple background with water color paints.  I did an ombre with purple paint, let it dry, then spattered it with water.  I used extremely narrow, black, satin ribbon (from my stash) to wrap the card front and added one of my hand-sewn, signature bows with a pearl.  Quick, easy, and more or less CAS.


This is also my Day 23 entry for the
 LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.
 

     Challenges:
Paperbabe
Your Scrapbook Place

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Sabina said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge. Sabina DT

*Vicki* said...

Wow, really love the way your purple watercolor background turned out! That is such a cool image and it sounds like you're having fun in your exchange group too! Fun Halloween card!

Tee said...

Fantastic Halloween card- love it!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great broom card!

My Side of Oz said...

I love this broom sign! Your purple watercolor background looks awesome! And I am so loving those little bows! FaBOOlous!

Michelle B. said...

The background you created with watercolors if faBOOlous and the sign is beWITCHING! So glad you joined us for our Halloween Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

tilly said...

what a lovely card made with a superb sentiment, love your little bow, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, Tilly

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 23 of Halloween! That's a wicked awesome image for your focal point! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com