Monday, October 3, 2022

Sweet Autumn Kitty

      This sweet image from Conie Fong is called "Sweet Autumn Kitty" and it's on sale for only $2.00!   I used it for one of my DT Inspiration cards this month.  I admit I fell in love with the kitty, knew right away it had to be a black cat for Halloween, and started coloring with my water color paints.  I was able to use my favorite Halloween colors, black, purple, and orange.

     I printed the sentiment with the image and, once I finished coloring, I cut the image with a die from Gina Marie.  I layered it onto a black card and did no embellishing at all.  I wanted the image and the die cut frame to be the focus of attention.


This is also my Day 3 entry into the 

     Challenges:

     Check out our October/November challenge at Conie Fong where you can enter either 'coloring only' or 'completed projects' entries which use Conie Fong images.  We'd love to see what you create and you could win some of Conie's fabulously fun images.  :-D

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Tee said...

This is a gorgeous card with the super cute kitty! I love the beautiful design and awesome coloring!

Susan Renshaw said...

How cute is that Kitty!?

jimlynn said...

That cat!! That frame!!! No embellishments needed as it's purr-fect as is.
Lynn

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and fantastic choice of colors and coloring are perfect in your beautiful die cut frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Toruble and Jan's Digis Blog Challenge.

My Side of Oz said...

Your watercoloring is simply marvelous on this sweet image! It is now on my must have list! :) Fantastic card!

valscraftings said...

Beautiful card and cute image!

Thanks for joining in our challenge!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

Adorable and love the borders.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 3 of Halloween! Such a wonderful sweet Halloween make! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop - To be in the running for the sponsored Candy Prizes don’t forget your posts must include the Hop badge and mention “LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop” in addition to the link back to the main post as well as the Day your make is intended for🎃

Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Donna Scholz said...

Connie, what a cute Halloween card! Love your water coloring!! You are right, with that lovely diecut background, your card doesn't NEED any other embellishements! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us once again here at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Wonderful card, Connie, and beautifully colored! Great frame, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #122.

Kellianne said...

That is such a cute image! And you used all three twists perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

Tammy L said...

Lovely card. I really like the die cut border around your image. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

crafty said...

Lovely halloween card. Thank you for sharing at Dragonfly Dreams.
Mary