Saturday, May 29, 2021

Hedgie & Snail

      This is another image from Mariola Budek, the artist I recently discovered and I think it's a perfect spring showers image.  Around here, we WISH we'd had many more spring showers than we actually had but instead we are in a severe drought.  In addition, we are expecting our first over 100F heat wave for at least the next 5 days.  I think I'll stay inside in the air conditioning, stare at this cool green card, and dream of rainy days.  :-D


I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


Colored w ProMarkers & gel pens
Cut w Unbranded die
Black mat cut w Unbranded die
Background papers are all scraps
Flower embellies made from negative die cuts 
   (the pieces which fall out when you use certain dies)
Sentiment fussy cut

     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Kathie said...

Great card I do love this sweet sweet image and your colours and embellishments are perfect. Love the die you used works perfectly with your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Marjeta said...

Hello NanaConnie!
Rainy greetings from Slovenia. After almost a month of rain, I am already looking forward to the sun. Crazy weather! Anyway, great card with really adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

Gail said...

So cute!! Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable card ! This image is so sweet and your colouring is fabulous. Here it's all the contrary, we have a very wet spring with lots of rain and even cold till last week. I'm dreaming of sun and some heat ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Saphron said...

Such a sweet image, with a great sentiment! Awesome X die too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Jana Forrest said...

What wonderful coloring and the saying is very true! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana

NickScrapShack said...

So cute! I like this image a lot and your colouring made it look so lovely! Have not heard of this brand before. I have to go and check it out!
Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

Ana said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 22.
Ana