Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fat Wool ?

     This delightfully, silly sheep is the image from the progressive challenge at Limited Runs this month and I couldn't decide if he was fat or just super wooley.  Obviously, he got a bit miffed with me over that.  lol


     I colored with ProMarkers, then used a frame which was a leftover I made by cutting the center for another project (Spellbinders die.)  I layered the frame on top of the sheep image.  I printed and fussy cut the sentiment, then added one of my signature hand-sewn bows (with a pearl) on top of the shiny, silver ribbon along the left border.

     Challenges:
Crafty Addicts
Crafty Creations
Digi Choosday
Double D
Ellibelle's Crafty Weds.
Lemon Shortbread
Paper Funday
Passion for ProMarkers
TTCRD

     That's it!  Happy Crafting.   NanaConnie

15 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it, so brilliant.
Faith x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a fun card! I'm feeling quite wooly these days myself! Beautifully coloured and designed! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

*Vicki* said...

LOL! I think I've been known to feel like this one a time or two!! :) Really fun card with the colors and that sentiment is perfect! Hope your arm is doing better Connie! HUGS

Mynn xx said...

Hah, this is fabulous, NC! LOVE that image and sentiment combo! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Monica C. said...

That is a fun card Connie! I hope your shoulder is doing better again.
Hugs Monica

Jo said...

Fabulous & fun....and i love your sentiment xx

Nat said...

This is fabulous, what a fun image! Thank you for sharing at PFP
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

This is a fun card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

jimlynn said...

Too cute!! I think he's wooly and maybe just needs a hair cut. Cute card.
Lynn

Donna Phelan said...

He's not fat, he's fluffy! lol What an adorable image! Love the way you framed him too! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Frames Challenge, Donna DT Member.

aussie aNNie said...

Frames always add a touch of class to our crafting and I love this, it's stunning….and many thanks for joining in our USE FRAMES challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

Julie Reed said...

Fab, Thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
Julie DT x

Ellibelle said...

A really fun card, great combination of image and sentiment!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge in May! Hope you'll check back again tomorrow when I post a new theme!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Donna Walls said...

A very cute and funny card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

Lori Kobular said...

That is one woolly sheep! Looks like it has been eating good! Fun card!