Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Wine and Age

     The sentiment on this card says it all and now I have one more birthday card in my stash.  I can't say who'll get this one because some people in my circle of friends and family read my blog and I certainly don't want to give it away.  :-D


The image, sentiment, and sketch are by From the Heart Stamps.
There's a twist with this sketch -"Crop the Digi" - which I did.

Sketch152

     I used my ProMarkers to color the inside circle of the image, leaving the outer circle in black and white.  I used two of my Die-Namics stitched circle dies to cut the image.  The sentiment is cut with with a square die from my Spellbinders collection.  The papers were scraps in my stash and the sheer ribbon I used was also a scrap.  I love the color and texture of it so much, I simply couldn't throw it out so found a way to use it.  :-D

     Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks
A Bit More Time to Craft
Art Impressions
Aud Sentiments
C.R.A.F.T.
Crafting with an Attitude
Dies R Us
Hannah & Friends
Not Just Cards
Paper Creator's Crafts
Petal Lu
Sisters of Craft
Sparkles Forum
Sweet Stamps

     Almost Hump Day and then we're on our way to the weekend - woohoo!  Enjoy your day and make it the best one so far this week.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

20 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Connie, love this very much and how you have changed the sentiment! I hope you are well and enjoy your day!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Here hee another fun card with your cute little birdie friend! Love the sentiment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is so so cute!! I love your colors and your fun sentiment to o along with bird brain here!! :) Fun card Connie! HUGS

jimlynn said...

Fantastic! I love all the Birdbrains and this one is such a cute. Cool way of using the die with this and the wine glass. Of course I love the sentiment.
Lynn

Darlene said...

LOL ... so cute Connie and I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

laurie said...

What a fun sentiment and card!That bird is so cute.Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us..so glad you joined us!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love your take on the enlarge and crop....PERFECT and I hope to case.

ChelleStamps said...

I love that sentiment! So cute. And, as always, your card is lovely.

Thank you Connie! You are always so sweet to leave me a comment when you see me come back lol. I so appreciate that about you. You are a great friend, even though we have never met. And I'm lousy at it. I get wrapped up in my "real life" and forget my cyber friends. You are a great example.

Imke said...

Connie, you did a fabulous Job with our Twist this week ! FUN Card.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 152 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card Connie love the sentiment. Alison xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This wonderful, love the cropped image and how you have put it all together
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Fun card, love it :) Thanks for joining in at Petal Lu, Claire xXx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Now this is too cute for words or maybe hiding behind the bottle. Fun sentiment and fab coloring.
Hugs
Berni

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your card. I especially like the idea that the bottle is half full xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card! Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #152!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and great focus on the bottle! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Dana said...

Adorable!!! The sentiment is awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Art Impressions Challenge!!!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member

Colette said...

Fab, fun card, love the way you've cropped and coloured the image, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Anne Chilvers said...

Great fun card and sentiment. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge. Best wishes, Anne (DT) x