Saturday, March 16, 2024

Green Frogs

      I know that post title doesn't lead you to think St. Patrick's Day but as soon as you see the image, you'll be right there.  lol  This is a clip art image and I was so tickled by it that I just had to make a card.  I love that it's so far out of the normal realm of leprechauns, shamrocks, or pots of gold.

     Image digitally colored (something new I'm trying but will probably abandon because it takes so much printer ink & that has gotten really expensive!) and cut with Tonic Studios die, then the edges were inked.  Sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The patterned paper was in the scrap basket and all I did was trim the top and one side, leaving a triangle corner of white.  Since this card is going to one of the guys in my family, I left it without embellishment.


     Challenges:
Creative Fingers
Creative Inspiration

     I'll have another post tomorrow so be sure to stop by.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Ilonka said...


A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challlenge.
Ilonka DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.
Also Happy birthday.

Cathie w said...

very cute..thanks for joining us at the paper shelter