Friday, July 16, 2021

Red Panda

      Today's card is for the Progressive Challenge over at The Outlawz.  The image provided for the challenge is from Fabrika Fantasy and it's called Red Panda.  I thought it was lovely and intriguing and decided to do only partial coloring on it.

     I colored with my ProMarkers and cut it with my paper cutter.  The frame behind it was a leftover from a Sue Wilson die cut for another project and I cut the scrap with a QuicKutz die, making it a rectangle with the cut out shape on the inside.  The background paper was a scrap from SU.  I made a mulberry paper flower and added a sparkly, red, Dew Drop to the center.  The sentiment was printed and cut with a QuicKutz die.


I based this on the left-hand sketch at Three Room Studio.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Such a pretty card.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great card - I agree the partial colouring looks very striking.

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I like how you lightly colored this. Outstanding. hugs, Teresa

Monica C. said...

I enjoy doing partial coloring at times. It highlights certain parts of the image beautifully.
Hugs Monica

Pattie G said...

What a cute image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner