Sunday, July 4, 2021

Multi-Panel Accordion Card

      I love trying new card styles and I find some of the best tutorials at Beccy's Place, including  this one for a multi-panel, accordion card.  I'd never tried one of these before but I loved the way Beccy's card looked when finished, and Beccy always gives very clear step-by-step instructions, so I jumped in and tried it.  Here's the result.  Fair warning, I took 14 different photographs of this card but managed to trim it down to just these 4 for my post.  :-D

     I colored the cat images (all from Beccy's Place) with ProMarkers and fussy cut each one.  The sentiments (front and inside) are also from Beccy's Place.  The papers came from a Paper Studio stack and I just had to use them since the color combo of purple and aqua is one of my favorites. I used dies from Spellbinders for cutting the openings and the rectangles of aqua dp.

     Here's the front of the card when folded but without the belly band which keeps it closed.


Here's what it looks like when completely unfolded.


These last 2 photos just give you a closer look 
at the cats and the inside sentiment.


     Challenges:
Dies R Us
Simon Says Stamp

     Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans and no hard feelings to my British 'cousins.'  :-D
  
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card! :) Really cute cats :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Beccy said...

Love it!! You've done a fabulous job with your card NanaConnie, and great choice of die for the centre windows. I love the colour scheme as well, the purple and teal look beautiful together. You also did a fantastic job colouring and fussy cutting all the cats.
Thank you for the kind and generous comments too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, love this fun fold card! You really made a card that made me smile!! Love the sweet kitties - in fact, I enjoyed your card as much as I enjoyed looking at your furbabies on your right sidebar! So cute (says a fellow cat lover)! Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases Challenge and really hope that you will join in again soon.
Debbie
www.secretstamper.com
Creative Creases for fun folds!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. Really cool card. It's like a mini book. Sure to make the recipient feel extra special. Hugs, Teresa

Monica C. said...

Wow, what a fun fold! I love your color combo that you have used here. Lovely card.
Hugs Monica

Kathy Krug said...

Love this cute interactive card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

laurie said...

What a creative and fun card! Love the fold. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge!

Helen said...

A fabulous fold and great images too - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

Melanie R said...

Congrats on your win at Creative Creases, Connie! Fabulous card!

Stacey said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog