Thursday, November 7, 2019

Day 7, Letter "F"- 30 Days of Christmas at Beccy's Place

     I have another easel card today, even though we are doing the letter "F" at Beccy's Place, not "E."  This time it's a plain easel, not a twisted easel.  However, I think an easel counts as a Fancy Fold and that's a good start to my list of "F"s.  I  have also Featured a Feathered Family, two of whom are Fixed (or are they Frozen?) on the Frosted ground and one of whom Flew up into the tree. I used a Festive theme, and added Feliz Navidad as the sentiment.


Pre-colored image but I used ProMarkers on the scarf and shoes
Hand tied, polka dot bow
Snowflake stickers inside with gems
CAS design

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments
C.R.A.F.T.
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread
TTCRD
Tues Throwdown

     I will have another post today for another DT project at Crafting with an Attitude.  Be sure to stop by again in a few hours because I don't want you to miss it and in the meantime, Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Bunny said...

Fabulously festive.
[Bunny]`

jimlynn said...

Fun and festive and so cute. Loving those beautiful red birds.
Lynn

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I love your post!

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love your Feathered Friends. Great card!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun images and love the choice of red. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.
Billie A
Crafty Sentiments

Beccy said...

Well done NC, I think you've been very creative with all those "F" elements! I like the kraft based you used, it coordinates nicely with the clean white and vibrant red of the cardinals. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Sue Crease said...

Very nice and what a fab challeng. Thanks for sharing at our challenge site Digichoosday.

Aunty Sue said...

oh I need go shopping at Beccys these image are brilliant and so is your card thanks for sharing at craft

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I finally got a close up of this card of yours. I kept wondering...."what is this cut out circle she has on all her cards? It wasn't in the video to make the gift card holder and I keep seeing it.!!! Duh....it's your watermark. See how tired I am from my trip...haha