Sunday, October 15, 2017

Focus on the Sentiment

     It's been a long time since I did a card where the focus was on the sentiment rather than a hand colored image and, since I've been hiding out in my craft room most of the day today, I want to share this one with you.  It's pretty simple and straight-forward with some texture and dimension.


     The sentiment and the yellow mat for it are cut with dies from Spellbinders and the daisies are stickers made 3D with large Pop Dots.  I added the sentiment and flowers to a deep brown, stitched die cut, rectangle (Die-Namics) then put everything onto a pre-made, yellow card blank and called it finished.  :-D

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps
Creates and Makes
Creative Moments
Inspiration Destination
Lemon Shortbread
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp
TTCRD

     Back to my craft room for the rest of the day.  If I haven't visited your blog yet this week, I'll be around to see all of you this evening.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the sunniness of this card it makes it a very happy card for me. Great to match the brown with it, such pretty flowers too.
Faith
x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful colourcombination with pretty flowers.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! Every time I visit your blog it makes me smile and sometimes chuckle too! I hope you have had a wonderful day!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun sentiment and a great contrast on your card! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

CHEERFULLY LOVELY! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.

TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Adorable card.
Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

debby4000 said...

Such a lovely sunny card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card!
Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge. Hope to see you creation again next time.
Sai

Deanne Saunders said...

Pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Victoria Rowson said...

Lovely card!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!

Suze said...

This is lovely. Thank you for joining in with the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.