Saturday, February 4, 2017

First Rose

     Do any of you remember the first rose you were ever given by a sweetheart?  All the rest are beautiful and wonderful to receive but there's something extra special about your First Love's Rose.  :-D  This card celebrates memories of that first rose.


     The image is by The East Wind and I colored her with my ProMarkers then added a frame which was left over from a die cut I did for another card.  The die is from Spellbinders.  The green ribbon was in my stash and I tied the bow by hand.

     Challenges:
Colour Crazy Craft
Crafting from the Heart
Crazy Challenge
Die Cuttin' Divas
Digi Choosday
Di's Digi Designs
In the Pink
Outlawz Greetings
Paper Girls
Tuesday Throwdown

     I'll have a second post later today so be sure to stop by again.  Meantime, have a wonderful start to your weekend and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and romantic card, love the image and the papers. Wish I could remember who gave me my first rose LOL.
Faith
x

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at Di' Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card NanaConnie and beautifully coloured image --Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x
My first rose was from my O/H after been married for a few years-but I always remember the fist flowers I was given for my birthday when I was ill (about 10yrs) a bunch of asters from the neighbours allotment and since found out they are my birth month flower too
Carol x

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty girl image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

GalFridayStamping said...

Such a lovely card! Love the shine in her hair. Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT xx

DonnaMundinger said...

I sure do and it still makes me smile. love this NanaConnie! Thanks so much for joining us at The East Wind. xxD

UNKY said...

Gorgeous card NanaConnie!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Theeastwind.

Stacey said...

Great card Thank you for sharing it with us at In The Pink xxx Stacey S xxx