Friday, June 9, 2023

Time for Purple & Pink

      We have a new challenge starting over at Crafty Catz this morning and our theme is always Anything Goes but we also offer you an OPTIONAL theme if you want to use it.  This week the option is: Purple and Pink!  I love this combo and purple is my favorite color regardless of theme or season or subject matter so this worked perfectly for me.

     Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Designs and, while they weren't able to supply the DT with images to use, I did have this one in my collection so used it to do pink and purple.  Aren't those hedgies adorable?

     I colored with my Sanjoki markers and cut the image with a QuicKutz die.  The sentiment was cut with a Die-namics die.  The diagonal strip of dp came from the scrap basket and I'm pretty sure it's made by Doodlebug.  The lace bow was hand tied and added as the primary embellishment.

     This one goes in my birthday stash!  

I chose colors from My Favorite Things.

     Challenges:

     I hope you'll come and play in our challenge this week.  We love being inspired by you.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful color theme and your hedges are adorable, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - cute image!!!

Chris said...

This is so lovely, adorable image and beautiful design in pretty shades of pink and purple, fabulous colouring of the flowers. Xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow the flowers are just gorgeous and I love the centers with the pop of white in them! The hedgies are super cut too! Adorable card!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Adorable Connie, love the pinks.
Faith x

Kate said...

Lovely image and colouring! Love the layout and the addition of the lace bow! So happy you came to play with us at 613 The Avenue Create!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

The Dream Pages said...

Such a pretty card..
Thank you for joining in at HLS die challenge
Keep safe and keep crafting
Dt Swapna