Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas Shopping

      Today we start a new challenge at QKR Stampede and it will run through the rest of this year.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but I decided to give it one last Christmas flair for this year.  The QKR image is called "Later Gator" and I thought she looked like she was out doing last minute Christmas shopping, hence the sentiment I added.  


     I colored with my ProMarkers, then cut the image with an oval die from QuicKutz.  I used a deep green card base and rounded 2 corners with a Fiskars punch.  The sentiment is fussy cut and I added a 3D, candy cane embellie which was in my stash.  A very CAS design but one which says it all.  :-D

     Challenges:

     Come play with us - we love seeing what you've created!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a cute and fun card! Great job with coloring the gator! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

brenda said...

A fun Christmas Dragon, thanks so much for joining our 'Wings and Tails' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sarn said...

CUTE!
Thanks for joining in with the Wings/Tails theme at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

Ellibelle said...

What a fun Christmas card with a very fitting sentiment and image combo! So cute!!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Winter Fun”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Linby said...

oh that made me laugh! What a fun card and I love those little candy canes. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Jill said...

Cute image and sentiment!


Thank you for joining us at Gem of a Craft Challenge!

- Jill, Polkadoodles DT

Tiny Treasure Workshop

Izzy Scrap said...

What a fun Christmas card ! thanks so much for sharing and for playing again along at Uniko.

Helen said...

That made me smile! Great card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

Helen x