Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentine Wreath

      I'm so happy with this CAS style card which I'm using to remind you that the January challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps is still going for another 2 weeks, until Sunday, January 31st.

     This image is the Flower Wreath from Jan's new "Valentine Wishes" set which has delightful images and sentiments, and it's on sale for the rest of this month, too!  Be sure to check out today's post on the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge blog to see other images from this set which have been used by some of the DT gals.


Colored w ProMarkers
Cut w QuicKutz die
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Double bow tied using bow maker

     Challenges:

     I'm still following the "challenge-yourself" idea being promoted by my blogging buddy, V.  It's called "Just Stash January" and it involves using nothing but things already in your stash throughout the entire month of January!  There are a few reasonable exceptions (all of which mean that no money has come out of your pocket) and you can read about those on her post.  Just click on the link above to find out all about it, then start counting those coins and bills you'll be 'stashing' in your pocket this month instead of crying about even more charges on the credit cards after the holiday season.  :-D  Everything on this card came from the stash! 

     Come play with us in this fun "Anything Goes" challenge.  We love seeing your creations.  Hapy Crafting.  NanaConnie


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very beautiful Connie, a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured as always.
Faith x

Monica C. said...

This is so beautiful! The wreath is lovely and your CAS card works really well.
Hugs Monica

meg said...

Beautifully coloured image and wonderful CAS card

Suze said...

Pretty card NanaConnie. I like the colours that you used too.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a pretty make hun, love the ribbon it finishes it off perfectly

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Angie's Digital Stamps' this month
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!

Karen Page said...

My apologies for how long it has been since I visited, my friend. I have to tell you that when I saw your new header I for real laughed out loud! So THERE it went!!! No wonder I can't find it in GA. It must have hopped in the Christmas card I sent you! LOL That explains SO much!!! Seriously though, I had to pop in and tell you how gorgeous this card is! The color combo speaks to my heart! And, I also wanted to thank you for supporting V's JSJ, especially when I have failed so miserably to play along. I almost said that if it wasn't required, it just didn't get done, but that isn't exactly true either. I had things that HAD to get done and didn't. Anyway, it means a lot to me that she got support... if not through me, at least from someone she met through me! 😊 TY!!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx