Friday, July 12, 2019

Live Out Loud !

     You all know how much I love the weekly challenges at QKR Stampede and working with their images but this "Baby Donkey" image is one of my favorites.  I used it on my DT card this week and am already thinking of other possibilities.


Colored with ProMarkers
Cut with Sue Wilson die
Paper from Linen Closet stack by DCWV
Dots on dp are embossed w/ sparkle EP
Sentiment printed on vellum
Background made with burlap
Sheer ribbon & hand tied bow

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments (top row)
Colour Crazy
C.R.A.F.T.
Craft-Dee BowZ
Crafting from the Heart
Creative Fingers
Creative Moments
Outlawz Festive Friday
Scribbles Designs
Take It, Make It

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Jo said...

Oh NanaConnie......gorgeous make, that's the cutest Donkey I ever did see! Hope you're well. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Connie, hope you are doing well and your shoulder is nearly healed. Another gorgeous card, love the cute donkey and brilliant sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Such a sweet donkey! I love your card composition.
Hugs Monica

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo

Brenda said...

I totally see why you love this donkey! That little ribbon couldn't be more perfect for him. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Helen said...

Fabulous card - I can see what you love that digi so much!

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Oh this is so sweet, I love your donkey and how you've used the bingo card elements. Thanks for entering the Aud sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (DT)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Colour Crazy. Hope to see you again next time.