Thursday, June 14, 2018

Guardian Angel

     Time for the June challenge at World Wide Open DT Challenge.  You'll want to check out the winners post, too, just in case you might be one of them.  For my DT card this month, I've used the Julia Spiri image, "Ofelia Angel."  Isn't she lovely?


     The coloring of the image is done with a combination of ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  I used dies from a Spellbinders set to cut both the image and the sentiment.  I used one of my ProMarkers to ink the edges of the die cuts.

     The dp is from the Linen Closet stack by DCWV (my favorite stack ever!)  The card front is embossed with my "Linen" folder.  For embellishment, I used a 'bow tie' bow.  I can't tie those by hand - I have to use my bow maker.  :-D

     Challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft
Aud Sentiments
CARDZ TV
CCC Digi Creations
Color Sisters
Craft-Dee BowZ
Creative Craft Cottage
Morgan's ArtWorld
My Favorite Things
Paper Nest Dolls

     Come play with us this month, won't you?  Our theme is always Anything Goes.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Billie A said...

Very pretty image and dies/colors. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge GD

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. Stunning image and design. You colored it perfectly and your bow is wonderful. hugs, Teresa

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous image you've chosen here Connie!! Really love the soft colors on this!! HUGS

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that image and the way you colored her!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Stunning image and design. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

 

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sweet card, with a beautiful image and love the "guardian angel" quote.
Faith
x

Arlene said...

the image is so ethereal. Your color choices are marvelous. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Sabrina G. said...

Un Angelo davvero dolcissimo 💕
Grazie per aver giocato con noi partecipando alla Sfida Palette.
Sabrina (The Color Sisters)

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!