Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Flowers Just for You, Mom!

     Although my mom has been gone for more than 20 years, I still think of her every Mother's Day and, because I can't make cards for her, I make them for my daughter, my DIL and my GDIL in her honor.  Love you, Mom.

     This darling image is from Gerda Steiner Designs and it's the image for the May Progressive Challenge.


     I started with the sketch from Creates and Makes
and colors from the challenge at 
The Outlawz, where we
have to use 3 out of the 5.  I used 4 of the 5.

     

     I used a combination of ProMarkers and chalk markers to color the image, then die cut it with 2 sizes of stitched circle dies from Die-namics.  The scalloped stitched die I used for the purple frame is from Memory Box.  

     I wrapped two different sheer ribbons around the card front, then tied a quad-loop bow using those same ribbons and my bow maker.  Finally, I printed, hand-cut, and matted the sentiment before adding it to the design.

     Challenges:

     That's all I have for today but I seem to be settling back into my routine of crafting and posting nearly every day so thanks for hanging in there with me.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.x

Linda Simpson said...

This is precious Connie, such a beautiful image and gorgeous bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! such a sweet image and perfect for the reason, such a pretty card Connie and with that fabby bow.
Faith
x
PS Thankis for the lovely visit.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is SO sweet! I absolutely love the darling image and fun colors! Fun design!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land and hope to see you again!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very pretty card and I love that bow. hugs, Teresa

Unknown said...

Aww, so cute! Love the pop of purple and that bow is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at DieCuttin' Diva's this week!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty bow and the sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day Challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Anna said...

Very cute. . . I love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

Julie Odil said...

Connie, this is VERY sweet! I always enjoy Gerda Steiner images. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog! Julie, DT member

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

Gail said...

Oops, I'm back to comment on this card, too! I love this one and the image is as cute as can be! Such a pretty bow on this one, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our May challenge! --Gail