Monday, November 21, 2022

Pumpkin Kisses

      I love the images in this set from Jan's Digi Stamps!  The set is called "Fresh from the Farm" and I've used some of the lesser image, merged together to create this image.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

     The image and the frame were each cut with a die from Spellbinders.  The "butterfly" bow was one I tied and wrapped using 1 inch grosgrain ribbon and 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, plus my bow maker.  The ribbons were originally white but I dyed them with ProMarkers to get the colors I wanted.  Pretty CAS card even though it looks a lot more complex.


     Challenges:
Inspiration Station (autumn colors & harvest)
Word Art Weds
Your Next Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Delicate fall card, Connie! Thank you for showcasing "Fresh from the Farm" on your classic creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous Autumn themed card and lovely image. Thanks for playing along in The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful frame surrounding a beautifully coloured image AND I love the bow!
Hugs
Faith x

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I LOVE that framework! Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Jan Mahew said...

Thank you Connie for showcasing "Fresh from the Farm" on your card and sharing it with others.
Hugs,
Jan

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Pretty pumpkin card, NanaConnie!!!

Tracie said...

What a beautiful fall card. Your coloring of the pumpkins is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna Ellis said...

Connie, what a beautiful way of featuring Jan's pumpkins! Looks amazing, especially with the pretty die cut frame! Wishing you and yours a fun Thanksgiving Day! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous image, Connie, so beautifully coloured. I love the die-cut frame and the cute bow, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.
love Mags B x