Monday, November 28, 2022

30 Days of Holidays - Letter W

      My second post of the day and this one serves two purposes just as my previous post did.   The image is from Wink Wink Ink, and it's for the November Progressive Challenge at the Outlawz.  But it also serves as my Letter "W" entry at Beccy's Place in the 30 Days of Holidays challenge.

     Other "W"s are:  Winter, Wonder (on the snowman's face), Weaving (the background), and Watermark (mine.)  I used ProMarkers and gel pens, and cut the image with a Spellbinders square die.  I used scrap papers from the basket of leftover pieces to put together the woven background.  The sentiment is a sticker and the glittery snowflakes are from Recollections.


     Challenges:


    Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Colinda said...

Love his blushing cheeks!! Such a sweet card!

jimlynn said...

SO cute! Love that big snowman - and your coloring on him. Cute card.
Lynn

Sandra said...

Fabulous card NanaConnie!!
Thanks for playing in the Outlawz Progressive challenge!

*Vicki* said...

I love that sweet snowman! I need to check to see if I still have their images in my folder! That background with the pattern squares is stunning! I love this idea! You're getting closer now to the end...

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Very cute wintery Christmas card! --Becca

My Side of Oz said...

Awww, too sweet! I love this card! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge! Nan, DT

Beccy said...

Your woven background is awesome NanaConnie, the colours look great together and it's a fantastic use of the offcuts! The image is very cute and I like the added snowflakes. Great design!
Cheers,
Beccy