Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Last Day at 30 Days of Holidays

      We've reached the last day of November and that means this is my final card for the 30 Days of Holidays challenges at Beccy's Place.  The theme today is Do What You Love, meaning Anything Goes on this last card.  I loved the CAS card I did yesterday and today I played with the placement of the image before I printed it so that it would be in the proper place on the front of a left-side-fold, A2 card.  Figuring out how the card stock moves through my printer wasted a couple of sheets of plain copy paper but I got it worked out.  

     This is a pre-colored image from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is also hers.


     Challenges:


     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How wonderful Connie, this made me chuckle. Great sentiment also.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

That looks like one chilled penguin! I love him! Such a great CAS card Connie! Really enjoyed seeing your makes during this challenge!

Beccy said...

I understand what you mean about the printer NanaConnie, it can be tricky figuring out where and how to place things for a single layer card. Looks like you nailed it though! You CAS style card is fabulous.
Cheers,
Beccy