Sunday, November 27, 2022

A Christmas Fireplace

     This is my second card as a DT at FarmQuest where we give you at least 2 theme options for each challenge!  For this challenge, our theme options are "Table or Fireplace."  I chose to do a Christmas fireplace and I used an image from Beccy's Place.  

     I can also use this as my card for Letter "F" in the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place even though it's terribly out of order given that we're currently at the end of the alphabet.  But I've been saving it for the start of this challenge.  :-D

     There are three different images, all from the same Beccy's Place set: the fireplace itself, the logs on fire, and the cat with his yarn.  All were fussy cut and put together on dimensional dots.  The images are pre-colored.  The dark green dp in the background is from Stampin' Up and the lighter greens are simple CS scraps.  The green ribbons were in my stash.  The sentiment was cut with a die from Die-Versions.

                   

     Challenges:
(links will be added shortly)

     I hope you're going to come and play with us this time.  The challenge will run until the 13th of December and all you need to do is make something that features either a table or a fireplace (or both, if you like.)  We look forward to seeing you there.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

NanaConnie:

Wonderful fireplace card! Thanks for being part of the DT for FarmQuest! --FQCB owner, Becca S

*Vicki* said...

Somehow I seem to believe that you would have a kitty next to your fireplace for sure! ;) Adorable image(s) and I love the layout with the greens and the pretty bow here!

Beccy said...

Such a wonderful, warm and homey card NanaConnie, perfect for the holidays. Who wouldn't want to keep toasty and warm by the fireplace? Especially if it's snowing outside. I love all the green you added, the ribbon and little bow are fabulous.
Cheers,
Beccy