Monday, June 26, 2017

Coffee Cat

     My second post this morning.  Be sure to scroll down for the first one.

     This sweet image from Sami Stamps is perfect for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Although I prefer my coffee iced in the summer months, this little feline would settle for any kind of coffee at this point!



     The image is colored with ProMarkers, then fussy cut.  Although it doesn't show up very well, the lightest part of the coffee mug is covered with Wink of Stella for some shine.

     The background is made using textured dp from that same, really old, DCWV stack with a missing cover so I still don't know the name.  These were all three scrap pieces which I had tucked away in the middle of the stack (probably left over from a Valentine card) and I distressed the edges to hide the fact that the scraps were a bit tattered-looking already.  :-D

     I tied twine around the card front and left it CAS.

     Challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers
Crazy Challenge
Glitter n Sparkle
Outlawz Greetings
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Pixie's Snippets
Ribbon Girl
TTCRD

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

22 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, love the peeping "Tom!" Great card and yet another super sentiment.
Faith
x

Andrea W said...

Your card is darling! The image is super cute and I really like the sentiment.

Di said...

Love this card Connie! Such a cute image and your colouring of the mug is great. Love the sentiment as well :)

Lovely to see you in the Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card design, love the combination of the kitten in the cup with the sentiment!

Hetty said...

Molly, that is totally cute and your colors are wonderful.
Purrfect coffee card.

Karen said...

If a kitty can fit....it will sit. Thanks for my daily smile and thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Claire said...

What a purrfect card, and the kitty is so cute... nicely put together x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Haha! That is so cute. The bow tied string is sweet too.
hugs, Teresa

Shelly said...

Ack! How cute!

~amy~ said...

So cute, love that peek-a-boo kitty!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! This is adorable and so wonderfully comical, Connie! Love it! xx

Becca Yahrling said...

Uh oh, who drank the coffee?! hehe So adorbs!

Helen said...

Great card - love that cute image.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Kathie said...

Very cute card, love this image and your design papers. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT
From
Kathie'z Kardz

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your love for cats- there are some really cute images out there! So dang adorable! I could never imagine my dog climbing into my tea/coffee cup! LOL Just as sweet as can be!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun! I love the kitty peeking over the top and that sentiment works perfectly!

Fikreta said...

Love this super sweet card!
I can not post with out confirm that im not robot.
can not ignore it!
try evrything!

*Vicki* said...

So super cute Connie! Love how he's peeking over the cup and I love that sentiment to go with it!! I can relate to that! :) HUGS

Lisa said...

So pretty! And that adorable little kitty peeking out... LOVE!

Rae Ann said...

That textured cardstock is so fab! Love this sweet little kitty peeking from the mug. I love Wink of Stella so I know how gorgeous that mug must look in real life!

Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Something Glossy or Shiny challenge.

Helen F. said...

HA! So very adorable! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love coffee cards! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and hope you will play along again! Tammy DT