Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Rick St. Dennis Christmas - Winter Friends

     I love my collection of Rick St. Dennis images which is still growing and, while I've used thisone several times, it looks different each time I use it.  This time, I did a bit of Christmas red, some icy winter blue and gray, and some metal snowflakes and ornaments.  What do you think?


I based my card on the sketch at Sketch Saturday.


     I colored with ProMarkers and cut it with a die from QuicKutz.  I printed the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the image.  I put two long, silver-metal, ornaments over the tiny round ones which had been on the dp, then added a metal snowflake charm to the image.

     Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
Hiding in My Craft Room
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz Festive Fridays
Sparkle and Glitter
Sweet Stampin' Christmas
Through the Craft Room Door
Winter Wonderland

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful colouring Connie, this image is new to me, must go have a looky over there LOL. Beautifully shown off image.
Faith
x

ike said...

Oh such awesome colouring. :-)

Claire Grantham said...

Awesome colouring Connie love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun image and I think it really pops nicely against that dark background!! Beautiful card and great idea to do some Christmas ones now! :) HUGS

Christi Conley said...

I adore how you made it look 3D - marvelous coloring!! You have such talent - and I love the new upside down kitty :) hugs!! xo - Christi

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fun image and great design. hugs, Teresa

Glenda Atkins said...

Great colouring, looks very wintry, I think I will go put a sweater on LOL! Seriously it does look like mid December. Fabulous background paper too.
Hugs
Glenda

Donna Ellis said...

Happy and beautiful! Xx

Monique's art said...

so cute. Thanks for entering the Rick St.dennis challenge at Sparkle and glitter

Theresa said...

lovely colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A fantastic christmas make. Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Sparkle and Glitter with rick.
Good luck
Fiona x

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.